- This event has passed.
Enhance Your Speaking Skills
October 9, 2015
Enhance Your Speaking Skills Course Objectives
When you are asked to give a speech, do you wonder if the myth that great speakers are born, ‘not made’ is true? Do you wonder how some people can stand in front of an audience with no anxiety and give a moving, dynamic speech?
Well, the fact is that most people who are great speakers have spent years developing and practicing their skill. They know that more than 50% of the audience’s impression relates to what they’ve seen and not what the speaker said.
Being able to present ideas in a clear and concise way helps you to become more effective in everyday situations such as chairing a meeting, making a presentation, teaching a course or work process, making a speech, accepting an award and speaking at social functions.
The training combines interactive discussion with speaking exercises so participants learn how to:
- Identify their personal characteristics and correct weaknesses.
- Quickly structure their thoughts and express ideas clearly.
- Establish rapport with the audience – project confidence.
- Transform fright and emotions into attributes.
- Keep the audience engaged – using body language and effective interaction.
- Communicate the message clearly and concisely – emphasize key points.
- Handle objections without creating conflict.
- Extra tips on using PowerPoint or other training media.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wishes to improve their performance when taking the floor in front of an audience or anyone who lacks confidence in his or her ability to speak in public.
Good knowledge of the course language (written and spoken). Attendance is limited to 10 participants in order to permit the maximum interaction and practical experience.
325 per person