Enhance Your Presentation Skills
Course Number: LC-09A
This interactive speaking skills course provides the participants with the knowledge and abilities needed to achieve the five essential skills of an effective speaker:
- Get result
Being able to present ideas in a clear and organized way helps you to become more effective in everyday situations such as chairing a meeting, making a presentation, teaching a course or work process, making a speech, accepting an award, and speaking at social functions.
Participants will learn how to:
- Identify their personal characteristics and correct weaknesses.
- Quickly structure their thoughts and express ideas clearly.
- Speak with power and persuasion.
- Transform fright and emotions into attributes.
- Increase self-confidence.
- Master their appearance and build outward composure / confidence.
- Handle objections without creating conflict.
A two-day training consisting of lecture and interactive discussion complimented by roleplay exercises is proposed.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wishes to improve their performance when taking the floor in front of an audience or anyone who lacks confidence in his or her ability to speak in public.
Good knowledge of the course language (written and spoken). Attendance is limited to 10 participants in order to permit the maximum interaction and practical experience.
English or French