Advanced Leader Training
COURSE NUMBER: MT-25
This training will demonstrate the importance of being more than a good leader and give you tools to look closely at yourself in order to find new ways to achieve both personal and organizational success as a leader. As you continue to build your leadership skills, you’ll notice that you have the ability to influence things around you a bit more. If you want to become a great leader, you’ll need to use your influence and power to help others.
Interactive discussions and role-play exercises are included to enable you to understand the leadership processes that make you more effective and, in turn, help you to increase your self-confidence and sense of achievement!
- Evaluating your leadership style
- What’s best for you?
- Managerial courage – a key element for today’s manager
- Recognizing and avoiding common management mistakes
- Defining performance standards and goal setting
- Establish your team’s rhythm and foster an inspiring team environment
- Provide and receive effective feedback
- Cross-cultural communication
- Resolving conflict and preventing harassment
- Delegation and empowerment
- Situational leadership – conduct successful discussions
- Develop your coaching style and process
- Managing upwards – identify and leverage mentors
- Build your network of alliances
- Final review and wrap-up
Who should attend
Senior leaders who want to review leadership theories and techniques to advance their own careers and improve their performance.
Participants should have a good knowledge of the course language. Maximum group size is limited to 12 participants.