Introduction To Marketing
COURSE NUMBER: MT-17
‘Marketing’ – a buzzword for some, a vague idea to others. Yet, marketing has long been recognized as a very powerful, if not indispensable, strategic set of tools. By the same token, it is almost invariably a continuous activity. Introduction to Marketing is a workshop that makes you familiar with the basics of Marketing. More so, it lets you work with its mechanics by means of many practical exercises that complement the theory.
- The concept of Marketing – What is it?
- The Marketing Mix, the 4 P’s – How to use them.
- Marketing & Sales – Overlap / Interaction
- What is a Customer? – How to identify new prospects
- Marketing Speak – The power of communication.
Who should attend:
Professionals of all levels who wish to learn about marketing in a very concise and practical way, and those who need to freshen up on it.
The participants should have a good knowledge of the course language (written and spoken).
English and German