New Leader Training – Learn and develop your new role
COURSE NUMBER: MT-24
The day you get promoted as a leader is the day you start to work in different ways than you did before. Your relations with your peers and your superiors will be different. You will need to develop strong leadership skills while learning to delegate tasks you did previously. This training which is based upon the latest leadership insights will help you get off on the right track.
- Understand your new role (it’s changed!)
- Realign your focus
- Managing time and avoiding stress
- Evaluate and align your team structure
- The art of building a team
- Understanding employee motivation
- Build team commitment
- Self-awareness and body language
- Building trust and credibility
- Mistakes that leaders make
- Effect of nationality on culture
- Creating a vision – a common ground
- The art of delegation
- Ensure a dynamic that delivers
- Communication (up and down)
- Dealing with conflict and coaching team members
- Final review and wrap-up
Who should attend
Newly appointed leaders with little or no people management experience or those who have not managed people for some time.
Participants should have a good knowledge of the course language. Maximum group size is limited to 12 participants.